Monday, November 12, 2018

The Passage of Time

Sounds like a a dangerous corridor to walk down, doesn't it?

I'm still around. I have been busy. Aduialtham is hold while I work on some other projects, but it is so close to complete that I don't expect it to take long once I actually get to it. I have been working on a nearby area because players have decided to explore it. The overland portion of the campaign is really hot with them right now. And I have a new NPC to post that will prove to be lots of fun.

When I next post models, you can expect Aduialtham, Kortyr, Tyrmond and Bainsloa -- all locations in my campaign and demonstrating, I think, advances in my 3D abilities.

"Just because I'm short and you can shoot arrows over me is no reason to make me go first,"
-Guerrin, Dwarf of Mogoth Noryz.

Best, Levallon

No comments:

Post a Comment